I'm Annie O - I'm a DJ (or, as the Germans call a female DJ: "DJane") based in Berlin, formerly based in London.
I play different styles of music and am at home in various different scenes; but across everything I do is the desire to spread happiness, fun and positive energy.
Currently, I'm Resident DJ at the following clubs and events:
- CarneBall Bizarre – the Saturday night at Berlin’s infamous KitKat Club,
- Revolver – Berlin’s biggest and most successful gay party, and
- Party Like Gatsby – a series of big-scale electro swing events across Europe.
In the past, I used to be Resident DJ at:
- Morning Gloryville – sober morning raves in various big cities around the world,
- Carwash, London’s longest-running club night of 70s/80s/90s disco, funk and pop.
I also have a lot of experience in playing at corporate or private events.
Enjoy browsing my website for music, pictures, DJ dates and other juicy info!